Caroga Arts Collective presents the
Feldenkrais for All performers Workshop
June 2 - 7, 2018
This year, the Feldenkrais for All Performers Workshop will be held in Caroga Lake, NY as part of the Caroga Arts Collective.
- Past applicants from 2017, please let us know via email if you will be attending by January 15, 2018. (No need to fill out form).
- All other applicants, please fill out the form below by MARCH 31, 2018.
About Feldenkrais for All Performers: Five days for all instrumentalists, singers, actors, and dancers dedicated to exploring the intimate relationship between body awareness and artistic expression, while learning to prevent injuries.
With musicians and Feldenkrais practitioners, Uri and Hagit Vardi,
and Presentations featuring specialists in Integrative Health, Authentic Performance, and Baroque Dance.
The purpose of this workshop is to help musicians become aware of the intimate relationship between the way that they use their body and the music that they create. The benefit of this enhanced awareness includes an increase in artistic vocabulary, in the ability to more efficiently express musical intention, in the prevention of pain and injury, and in expedient healing from current injury.
What will the Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers 2018 include?:
- On-site workshops for musicians and other performers customized for your needs from half day to one week.
- Individual consultations
- Unlike previous years, tuition includes meal and housing!
Who can attend the Workshop?
- All performers! Ex: strings, winds, brass, percussion, voice, actors, and dancers, etc. etc.! are encouraged to sign-up for the Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers! We are an open community and are here to help musicians become aware of the intimate relationship between the way that they use their body and the music that they create.
Do I need to audition for the Feldenkrais Workshop?
- No audition necessary! :) The Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers is open enrollment to all!
Tuition, Meals, and Housing?
New this year, the Feldenkrais for All Performers tuition includes meals and housing!
Feldenkrais for All Performers 2018 Tuition:
- Professional Tuition Fee (includes meals and housing!) = TBA
- Student Tuition Fee (includes meals and housing!) = TBA
Who do I contact if I have questions about the Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers or the National Summer Cello Institute?:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Questions about the 2018 Feldenkrais Workshop for All performers:
Where is the Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers being held?:
- The 2018 Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers will be held in Caroga Lake, NY as part of the Caroga Arts Collective. The Caroga Arts Collective’s is located just northeast of the intersection of Route 29A and County Road 112 in the Town of Caroga.
- Albany International Airport is the designated airport to fly into and out of for the Feldenkrais and NSCI workshops.
- Amtrak Station - Amsterdam (AMS) The Amtrak Station in Amsterdam is the closest train stop to Caroga Lake.
- 466 West Main Street, Johnstown, Amsterdam, NY 12010, United States
- Shuttle Pick-up and Drop-off
- Caroga Arts Collective will be providing a shuttle pick-up and drop-off at both the Amsterdam Amtrak Station and the Albany International Airport.
- Participants will stay at either the Nick Stoner Inn or with host families thanks to the many Caroga Arts Collective House Donors and Host Families. New this year: Accommodations are included in the tuition!
Please complete the form below to confirm your spot in the 2018 Feldenkrais Workshop for All Performers
Applications due by March 31st!
Past applicants from 2017, please let us know via email if you will be attending by January 15, 2018. (No need to fill out form).